Monday, June 20, 2011

Chapter 6

Sunshadow clenched his teeth together. "Mouse dung!" he spat. "First the whole clan dies, and now this! What's next?" Moonlight narrowed her eyes. Her brother usually was calm and quiet, and she couldn't stand what he had become now. "Shut up!" she said. "What's happened has happened! Now we just have to fight these foxes, right? So shut up and let's fight!"
Sunshadow glared. "But how can we keep on living now? We're loners again, can't you tell!?"
Moonlight growled, as the clouds behind her flashed with lightning. "That doesn't matter anymore! Being in DarkClan changed you, and I don't know if that's a good thing or not now. But it doesn't matter! Do you want to fight or not? Do you want to live or not?

"If you want to live, then fight with me! I hardly know who you are, Sunshadow, I-" The gray warrior choked, and no more words came out. She looked down at her paws in shame. "I..."
Sunshadow padded forwards so that he was standing next to his sister. "I'm sorry," he said, pressing his nose into her fur. "But I still can't believe this. So much tragedy....."

The brown cat straightened up. "But I will fight," he vowed. "From now on, we are once again loners, and we will fight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment